Media Management School
Training for the founders of media startups, Ukrainian media editors and media managers of different levels held in 2017 and 2018.
Under the guidance of professional trainers, participants worked on the concepts and strategies of their media, learned to develop editorial standards and manage editorial processes, became familiar with the peculiarities of financial management of media projects and monetization tools.
Among the coaches of the of the Media Management School:
– Teacher at Harvard Business School, Digital Strategy Advisor Grzegorz Piechota,
– Expert at long-term strategies Yevhen Glibovitsky,
– Platform Development Manager Maria Fronoschuk,
– Head of Digital Marketing Department of Channel 24 Denis Zelenov,
– Head of ABO – Local Media Development Agency Lera Lauda and others.
Project was supported by National Endowment for Democracy.
Thank you for making it happen!