What do we collect and store?
When you visit our site, we keep track of:
– Products you have viewed: we will use this, for example, to show you the products you have recently viewed
When you buy our ticket, we ask you to provide information, including your name, surname, city of residence, e-mail address, telephone number. We will use this information for purposes such as:
– Sending you information about your account and order;
– Responding to your requests, including compensation and complaints;
– Complying with any legal obligations we may have;
– Sending marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
We keep information about you as long as we need it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. It includes your name, email address and billing and shipping address.
We will also save comments or feedback you provide
Who of our team members does have access?
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both administrators and managers can access:
– Order information – what and when it was purchased and where it should be shipped;
– Customer information – your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill your order and support you.
What do we share?
We do not share information with outside parties, that help to provide and fulfill our orders and services to you.
We accept payments through EasyPay. Payment is processed directly by EasyPay, including information, required to process or maintain payment information, such as total purchase price and billing information.