Vacancy of a Fundraiser for Lviv Media Forum
Our team is looking for a person who can name 15 foundations that support media, and 15 more that do not support media but this person can convince them to start doing it.
We are Lviv Media Forum, a non-governmental organization about media and for media. We have been working since 2013 to make Ukrainian media “healthy” — global, professional, ethical and capable.
With the beginning of the full-scale invasion, we not only preserved, but also increased our team and continue to grow.
What you will get by working with us:
- Opportunity to improve Ukrainian media and join the victory.
- Flexibility and autonomy in the distribution of your working time and workload.
- A team of proactive, purposeful, emotionally mature people who are united by a common goal and values, such as vision, openness, and human-centeredness.
- Regular informal team meetings (why not discuss the Law on Media or Seneca’s letters?).
- The space for the implementation of your own ideas.
- Decent remuneration, which correlates with your skills, approaches to work and performance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Search for grant funding for the organization’s projects support.
- Expanding the network of partners and donors.
- Preparation of project applications and documents at the donor’s request.
- Presentation of the organization and its projects at the international level.
What we expect from you:
- You know English at C1 level (this is a prerequisite).
- You make decisions quickly and are always three moves ahead – but you don’t lose healthy attention to detail.
- You can name 15 foundations that support media, and 15 more that do not support media but you can convince them to start doing it.
- You always find opportunities for growth and personal fulfillment.
- You tirelessly invest in networking and build long-term win-win communication.
- Your experience in marketing, sales or in the sector of charity and social activities will be an advantage.
If you have finished reading this text and already see the way from the first contact with us to the implementation of several successful cases – fill out the questionnaire.
We are waiting for your CV and links to social networks. Mind that your page should be open.
If we feel that a match between us is possible, we’ll contact you and be happy to get to know you better.