Lviv Media Forum launches a new reportage project! There is Visegrad Four in the spotlight. Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary – we are looking for the journalists who are aware of the political and social situations in these countries and who are able to create reportages about the processes of democratic transformations in media outlets and societies there. NGO Lviv Media Forum is able to partly cover the expenses on the reportages, in particular, we cover the costs of RT flights and 5-day accommodation in the hotel. The reportages made up in terms of the project must reflect at least one of the mentioned issues:
– democratic transformations
– the debunking of propaganda myths
– overcoming pressure on media and journalists
– freedom of speech
The ideal reportage of the project is a multimedia text story. Photos are obliged in the story.
Every material of the project must be published in Ukrainian media by October, 31st.
In order to take part in the selection process, please submit the following documents:
– plan of the reportage (indicating country, a time frame of the trip, main subject, its heroes)
– motivation letter (up to 2000 signs), where you explain, why you’re interested in the particular country and thematic
– short CV/portfolio with the links on your published materials
We are accepting the applications until the 13th of August. The list of selected journalists will be announced on the 14th of August.
Please, send your applications to email@example.com
The project is implemented by NGO Lviv Media Forum with the support of Visegrad Fund.